Friday, January 7, 2011

Have to postpone the Creative Memories weekend due to very sad news in regard to my consultant's family. Her sister-in-law passed away Wednesday. Not a good time for celebrating with friends working on photo albums :(
Hopefully all will heal and be ready to get together February 11-13.
Beautiful niece Camille's baby daughter is due Feb. 13th so I hope she will wait until I get home to arrive (Camille, see what you can do to hold off on that delivery because, of course, it is all about me!)
Kristen got assigned a school/classroom for her student teaching that begins later this month. She will be in a 7-8th grade math class in the Peoria School District. She is going to be a great teacher for these kids because she believes 13-14 year-olds are people too :) I think she hopes to get a younger grade when she gets a job, but I will stake my 30 years experience on the fact that she will be great wherever she goes. Love you Kristen!

No comments:

Post a Comment