Saturday, January 1, 2011

Date Night December



I am so thankful that Lisa and Zach continue to date each other after 8 years of marriage. Not only is it good for them, but it is soooooo good for us :) We get to have Teda, Dane and Jett over for a few hours (we are actually up to about 24 hours). Here are some pictures of them eating dinner while watching tv, something they "don't do at home". We have to find fun things any way we can. They also get to "camp" on our floor on an air mattress and are of course welcome to climb up with us if/when they wake up in the night. Dane is a really heavy sleeper but Teda usually comes up every night. Once, while she was sleeping, I took her hand and held it for a really long time. When I mentioned it in the morning she said that she was trying to get away from holding my hand. She wasn't really because I remember that she was holding onto me too! Winter daylight hours are really hard on Jett. Here is a pic of him trying to stay awake just after dark at about 6:30pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment