Ryan and Julee are 26 years old :)This year we continued our old traditions and hopefully made some new ones. We got together Christmas Eve with the Cassidys and Christmas Day with the Hoffners as always. We exchanged gifts and of course ate too much :). Then on Sunday the 26th we had a family dinner with our kids at our house (hopefully a new tradition). Check out the picture of our new entertainment stand under the tv. It is soooo awesome!!! It really heats, and has different settings for a simmering fire or a blaze, with a remote control included!!! Thanks to David, Ryan, Julee, Kevin and Kristen - the best kids ever!
Another change, that I hope can become a tradition, was that we got together on December 11 at AhSo (a teppanyaki restaurant) ate a wonderful dinner, and then went to our house and opened presents. I love that we were ready by then and I love being able to spend time with the kids without the pressure of having to be somewhere else at the same time.
No comments:
Post a Comment