Thursday, October 14, 2010

We had Teda, Dane and Jett over on Sunday and Teda, once again, proved that she is smarter than me. On our drive home she and Dane saw Jump Street less than a mile from our house. They were so excited and Alan thought we should go there on Monday. But it couldn't have been Jump Street because Google said that there was only one and it is in Chandler. I thought maybe it was a place like Jump Street and that they kinda knew what they were saying. But NO! Teda is even smarter than Google!!! We had a blast bouncing on the trampolines and in the jumpy house at Jump Street less than a mile from our house.

1 comment:

  1. That is TOO funny! Man,our kids just LOVE you guys so much, and we feel so blessed that they get to be with you and spend the night once a month. And then Zach and I get date nights- WOO HOO! Love your blog, can't believe I just now realized you had it! Saw the link on facebook. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete